Maintenance Utilities Engineer
£20 - £26 per hour
Contract (Full time)
CK Group is recruiting for 4 Maintenance Utilities Engineers to work with our client who are a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes. The role will be based in Thetford, Norfolk for an initial period of 6 months.
This role offers £20-£26 per hour Ltd.
Our client touches millions of lives every day. Their products and services are essential building blocks of healthcare. You will find their products and therapies on nearly every floor, in every department, in almost every hospital worldwide. You'll find them in clinics and in the home. Patients and providers rely on them for lifesaving renal and medical products, including intravenous (IV) solutions, systems and administrative sets, IV infusion parenteral nutrition, perioperative care, pharmacy devices and software, acute renal care, and home and in-centre dialysis.
Thetford is our clients UK's largest manufacturing plant and the only plant which manufactures intravenous fluids within the UK. The site is based to the South West of Thetford, a market town and civil parish in the Breckland district of Norfolk, well known for it's picturesque beauty and home of Thetford Forrest.
The Maintenance Utilities Engineer has responsibility for daily operations, implementing reactive, preventative and process development maintenance tasks. They are also responsible for equipment performance, quality, output and continuous improvement through OEE.
- The Maintenance Engineer is a key member of the Utilities Engineering organisation in sustaining and the continuing development of all manufacturing and support processes
- Comply with EHS/GMP/GDP/company and corporate policies and external regulatory requirements.
- Will have a key role in daily Utilities Operations, implementing reactive, preventative and process development maintenance tasks.
• Candidates should at a minimum have attained trades certification. A relevant accredited multi skilled qualification or equivalent technical certification in Electrical and Mechanical engineering will be an advantage.
• Ideally three years experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
• Experience with Distilled water stills would be an advantage
• Previous experience in the medical manufacturing industry would be an advantage - although not essential
• Must possess good interpersonal and team skills, complemented with a high level of multi disciplined technical aptitude. Candidates must be capable of effectively identifying and proactively resolving complex technical issues by direct intervention and correction. Also have the ability to think analytically and innovate to achieve goals.
• Possess leadership qualities, initiative, drive, motivation and a capacity and willingness to learn about new systems and technologies.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46271 in all correspondence.
Posted 102 days ago