Clerk of Works
£35000 - £40000 per annum + mileage
Im working with a construction consultancy to procure a Clerk of Works with experience in the residential sector for a patch in Taunton/WestonSuperMare/Bristol.
Working as an integral part of an operational team the Clerk of Works will be responsible for quality control across a number of projects. This will be achieved through site visits, working alongside contractors to ensure quality and health and safety standards. The role will require monitoring the performance of contractors on site to ensure that construction is proceeding in accordance with drawings, specifications and programme.
What are we looking for?
- Wide experience and understanding of the construction industry, in particular the residential sector including knowledge of materials, methods and relevant specification and legal requirements.
- Working knowledge of design standards.
- Outcome focused approach ensuring that actions are carried out to meet KPI and regulatory deadlines.
- To carry out all duties with due regard to Health & Safety Legislation at all times qualification preferable.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and relationship building skills, both internally and externally.
- Ability to work independently, resolving day to day issues within own responsibility
- Customer service experience, with interpersonal skills to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Current full valid driving license.
In return for your hard work a competitive salary and package are on offer as well as a range of benefits to suit your own needs.
For more information on this role and others we may have please call James Colliver for an informal chat.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not received a reply within 7 days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We will keep your details on file for future, more suitable roles. Thank you
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 39 days ago