Higher Level Teaching Assistant
£65 - £80 per day
Temporary (Full time)
Do you hold HLTA status? Are you a hardworking, enthusiastic higher level teaching assistant who thrives supporting children of all ages and abilities to reach their potential? Are you flexible, adaptable and able to use your initiative to respond to changes effectively
A motivated Higher Level Teaching Assistant with an interest in working with SEN pupils. The Academy was recognised as an outstanding establishment in the last Ofsted inspection. We are looking to appoint a new colleague with high expectations and willingness to work flexibly within a team to ensure that they continue to offer a highquality learning environment to our pupils. A background in classroom support and evidence of the ability to manage challenging behaviour are essential alongside high expectations and strong personal and professional boundaries.
The successful HLTA will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team at the beginning of a new journey.
The Supply Register is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of HLTA to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
- Previous experience as a HigherLevel Teaching Assistant is desirable
- Hold a HigherLevel Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant Qualifications
- Able to demonstrate recent classroom experience and strong behaviour management skills
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with school policy
- Commitment to supporting students
In return the school has to offer:
- A strong positive ethos throughout the school with positivity from all staff working collaboratively as a team
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD through Skills Network
- Support from SLT
- A positive learning environment for staff and pupils
- State of the art facilities
If you are an HLTA or Teaching Assistant with leadership experience, who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Pindi via email or the resourcing team telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/jobsearch/
Posted 123 days ago