Customer Service Advisor
Eastbourne, East Sussex
£17000 - £18000 per annum
Do you have experience in Housing and hold the customer focused, high standard, motivated attitude that Mears Group is looking for in their next employee? Then look no further, as a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our rapidly expanding housing division as a Customer Service Advisor.
Mears Housing Management operates across the UK, managing more than 11,000 homes working in partnership with central and local government, registered providers, landlords and investors to create funding and delivery models that enable us to develop valuable, bespoke housing solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deal with incoming calls from residents
- Arranging appointments, raising orders, directing and transferring calls and emails to the appropriate person or people.
- Schedule work load for the operatives and support the Responsive Repairs Manager in preparing detailed plans of works
- Accurately record and update MCM reporting anomalies to the Repairs Manager
- Experience working with computerized systems, calculations as well as data analysis and entry.
- Understanding of
- Knowledge of an administration team structure
- History of working in a timely and accurate manner.
- You should be able to demonstrate a high level of detail consciousness, to obtain full repairs information and provide accurate diagnosis
With knowledge of filing and retrieval operations of numerical filing systems, the successful candidate will be able to diagnose and collate information and will be experienced in working to tight deadlines within a busy office environment. Furthermore, we are looking for an individual who has a professional approach to our customers and the ability to succeed.
At Mears we want to take care of our employees, thats why we have a benefits site called Mears Rewards exclusively for all our employees. This site has hundreds of savings at popular retailers as well as an important Employee Assistant Programme, to take care of your wellbeing. You could save up to £1,000 a year with the variety of offers we have at Mears Rewards, from Tesco to Thomas Cook there really is a saving for everyone that can make your money go further.
If this is a job role that you feel suits you, follow the information below to secure your opportunity to join a growing family of workers dedicated to bettering their community.
Posted 15 days ago