£30000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits:excellent benefits
Permanent (Full time)
BI Analyst – SQL - Leicestershire - £30k-£32k + Benefits
BI Analyst / SQL Queries / SQL Reporting / SSRS / SQL Reporting Services / Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing / CRM Support / CRM Maintenance / Loughborough / East Midlands, Leicestershire
This exciting and established client is looking to add a BI Analyst to their development team based in Leicestershire with good links to Loughborough, Burton on Trent, Ashby De La Zouche, East Midlands. With a good understanding of relational databases and writing complex SQL queries, we will be looking to guide you through a mentor-lead, personal development plan, to help you progress and become a productive member of the team.
Ideally you will have 2 years + experience in a similar Business Intelligence role and your skills & experience will include; SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Queries & Data Warehouses
The key areas will include:-
- Delivery of Business analytics and analysis
- Provide additional technical support for the CRM system as required.
- Design and develop data sources as well as relevant reports and analytics in line with customer requirements and in line with the Business Intelligence strategy.
- Scope and gather requirements and change requests in accordance with the Business Intelligence strategy.
- Build proof of concept reports
- Problem solving skills and ability to be proactive.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good level of SQL Server & SRRS
- Experience of working in an Agile / SCRUM environment.
- Demonstrable knowledge in data visualisation tools such as Tableau, PowerBI & Qlikview
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills to a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to define a problem and assist in solution identification.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced responsive customer focused environment.
The company will support you in your career development and will keep your skills up to date with the latest technologies. They offer a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes, pension, healthcare, Childcare vouchers and a healthy holiday allowance that allows you to purchase or sell days.
BI Developer / SQL Queries / SQL Reporting / SSRS / SQL Reporting Services / Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing / Leicestershire / East Midlands, Loughborough, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Ashby De La Zouche, East Midlands
Send your CV to Bethany now – or call#########
Please follow us on twitter @erinassociates for similar roles
Erin Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 106 days ago