Our client, a multi award winning retirement village, are now looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a temporary, leading to permanent basis.
Salary is dependent on experience and skill level.
This is the ideal role for an Accounts Assistant looking to develop their career with an award•winning company.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the Finance Department with all accounting functions.
Your duties will include:
- Producing weekly and monthly reports
- Inputting data into Sage Line 50 accounts package
- Processing expenses and raising manual cheques
- Raising credit/ debit notes
- Requesting payment from suppliers
- Raising cross charges
- Answering the telephone
- Tracking petty cash transactions
- Inputting data into excel spreadsheets
- Completing the VAT return on a regular basis.
- Any other required duties
To be considered for the role of Accounts Assistant, you must have:
- Experience in a similar role, such as Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Ledger Clerk, Credit Control, purchase ledger, or Book Keeper
- Experience of using an accountancy software package particularly Sage Line 50 accounts package
- Good Excel and Outlook skills
Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy and attention to detail whilst being able to work to tight deadlines.
To apply for the role of Accounts Assistant, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Purchase Ledger, Credit Control, Accounts, Accounting, Accountancy, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Credit Control Assistant, Finance, Financial, Retail
Posted 18 days ago