Commercial Finance Manager
£65000 - £85000 per annum + 10% Bonus, 8% Pension
Commercial Finance Manager
Pharmaceutical Sector. £70,000 £85,000 + Equity + 10% Bonus & Pension.
Robert Half is working exclusively with a really unique and exciting new pharmaceutical business who are embarking on some incredible growth. This organisation are looking to hire a Commercial Finance Manager to launch their commercial finance division.
This business is essentially a start up with some exceptional products, they have incredible backing and are about to go through some really high profile and exciting growth.
This position is reporting directly into a Group CFO is offering a chance to be involved in a unique and very exciting commercial role. This is essentially a very high profile and commercial and will give someone the chance to build a commercial finance function from scratch.
This is one of the most commercially focused and exciting roles being recruited in London, it would ideally suit someone who wanted to take what they have learnt and now apply it to a secure start up environment.
If you have aspirations to be apart of an exciting journey and learn how to become a growth SME CFO then this could be a brilliant move.
To be considered you must be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) and have a strong academic background. Experience gained in commercial finance and FP&A is critical. Sector experience gained within Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Retail of FMCG would be useful
The successful Commercial Finance Manager will take full responsibility for the following:
- Support the board on the strategic direction and growth of the business.
- Look at short and long term commercial milestones, including cost control, ad hoc investment analysis, understanding operational variances
- Leading the planning process (budgets, forecasts) for the company, including preparation of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow forecasts, and preparation of funding proposal documents ahead of each funding round.
- Providing financial management information to business management, whether via standard reports directly out of the ERP, or specific analysis
- Development and maintenance of budgeting and planning tools.
- Develop fitforpurpose reporting from the ERP system, including project, cost centre, divisional reporting
- Lead all business case analysis on product performance.
- Commercially support on all funding rounds.
- Set up and lead the commercial finance division.
- Support the CFO on all commercial ad hoc projects.
This is a very visible role and will have direct exposure to the senior leadership team, investors and external customers.
The successful Commercial Finance manager is likely to be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) and have a strong academic background. Pharmaceutical experience would really help, coupled with a background in commercial finance.
We would look at someone super talented from a bluechip business, or someone who has SME start up experience.
This is very much a fast track role working with a great team, so the successful candidate is likely to have a strong confident personality coupled with a strong business partnering background.
This is a chance to join a high potential start up. Career wise it could be incredible.
This organisation could be one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical start ups in the world. They have a global footprint, two patented products and the backing of a well known company.
Salary & Benefits
£70,000 £85,000 + Benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 18 days ago