Senior Data Analyst
City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum
SENIOR DATA ANALYST
£60,000£65,000 + SHARES
This company is a fun, cool startup organisation who are building out their analytics department. They are one of the most trusted home maintenance apps and operating in an industry which is worth over 40,000 billion.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will sit in the Customer Insight team. Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Support various stakeholder in interpreting data and analysing results.
- Design, maintain and automate data reports with actionable insights to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with various members of different teams to drive informed decisions.
- Identify valuable new data opportunities, key definitions.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful Senior Data Analyst will have:
- Strong commercial experience SQL and Python or R.
- Degree level or higher in a numerate subject.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to proactively network across functions and influence at all levels.
- Excellent data manipulation and analytical skills.
- A salary of £60,000£65,000.
- Comprehensive bonus and benefits package.
- Strong career progression opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Lydia via the apply link on this page.
Posted 47 days ago