Derby, Derbyshire, England
£19,149 per year + Benefits
Our clients have been providing Health Care for over 30 years. As business continues to grow an experienced HR Administrator is now required to help contribute towards their growing success. You'll be based at their offices in the Derby area on a fixed term basis for 6 months.
To be considered for the role, you'll require the following essentials:
- Experience in an HR environment
- Prior HR Admin experience
The successful candidate will be Supporting the GP Acquisition Specialist in processing new applications, specifically in relation to obtaining compliance documentation, booking interviews, processing successful applications and maintenance of files, in relation to the Derby and Northamptonshire division
Within this position, you'll also be:
- Maintaining sessional GP files/paperwork in relation to the Derby division
- Updating the HR system in respect of new Sessional/Agency GPs commencing within all services
- Processing change of circumstances forms in relation to GPs, including the production of letters as required
Salary & Working Hours
Salary is £19,149 per annum
Working hours are Monday - Friday
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Accountancy & Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Contact Centre and Office Support.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available - http://www.talkstaff.co.uk/jobs
Posted 44 days ago