SEN Primary Teacher KS2 Required September 2019
Ashford, Kent, England
£110 - £140 per day
My client is a small therapeutic SEMH school looking for a KS2 Primary Teacher for a permanent position starting in September 2019. Class sizes are small approximately 5 to 7 pupils and are well supported with experienced SEN TA's. Due to the nature of the school lots of the students are from a care background and need someone who is going to show a lot of enthusiasm and are willing to get involved as part of a wider team.
The school are looking to appoint a KS2 Primary Teacher with:
- A passion for teaching and learning;
- The ability to work independently and as a key motivator and inspirational leader for the class team;
- A commitment to multi-agency working
- Able to demonstrate belief in the school culture and ethos
- Flexible, creative, enthusiastic and energetic.
Whilst having experience within a previous SEN setting is desirable; the school openly welcomes applications from those in a mainstream setting who are looking to make the transition to SEN.
Teaching Position Details:
- Full-Time Role 08:30am - 15:30pm
- SEN Primary Teachers Required
- Key Stage 2 (YR5/6)
- SEN - Social, Emotional Mental Health
- Daily Rate - Confirmed at point of interview (this will be dependant on experience and details of position accepted)
If you would like to find out more about the above position please e-mail your CV along with a cover letter to the details below.
Posted 19 days ago