£25000 - £30000 per annum + study support
Permanent (Full time)
Eden Scotts client, a specialist Financial Planning firm based in the centre of Glasgow have a fantastic opportunity for a tarinee Paraplanner to join their busy team of professionals providing technical support to the Planners.
This is a great opportunity for an experience IFA Administrator that has been taking on more technical work e.g. report writing, research and is looking to take the next step in their career towards paraplanning, where the successful candidate shall carry out the following tasks;
- Preparing suitability reports and client valuations
- Conduct research surrounding pension and investment products to present to clients
- Liaising with product provider to collate pension and investment information for review.
- Dealing with new business application as well as dealing with internal and external client queries.
- Maintaining internal database, ensuring all client files are fully compliant
The ideal candidate should be working towards their level 4 Diploma, with a minimum of 2 years experience in a senior support role with exposure to writing reports & Research
In addition, you should be a committed individual, confident in communicating with HNW clients. Experience of research tools, various platforms and intelligent office desired.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with the opportunity to develop your career and get involved in more technical work
An excellent opportunity for a candidate with the right experience. To note your interest, please send send your cv to ######### or alternatively give me a call on#########
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.
Posted 135 days ago