Head of Corporate Communications
£320 - £370 per day
A fantastic opportunity for a Head of Corporate Communications EMEA to join a leading Investment Management firm.
The role-holder will be responsible for managing corporate reputation and brand perception across the European marketplace. Working alongside key stakeholders, you will manage a proactive communications plan that advances our firm's corporate story. This is a Pan-European role so travel to France and Germany will be required.
- Developing and managing a proactive corporate reputation plan that advances corporate story both internally with colleagues and externally with press/investors;
- Providing strategic communications counsel to senior executives;
- Supporting all aspects of the Europe business through PR initiatives;
- Developing strategy, tactics and key messaging for PR programmes;
- Coaching spokespeople, assisting in developing their messaging; providing guidance and direction to ensure communications are strategic, accurate and relevant, whilst reflecting a tone/style consistent with culture and business;
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong communications experience within Public Relations (minimum of seven years' experience) with a focus on external communications and corporate reputation, either in-house or at a PR agency;
- Deep understanding of the international investment, finance and real estate sectors. Extensive experience in working for investment and asset management businesses
If you are looking for your next challenge then apply today!
Posted 23 days ago