£57 - £67 per day
Are you an English graduate with a passion for working with children? Are you an aspiring Primary Teacher and looking to gain further experience within a Primary setting?
If so, Teaching Personnel may have the right role for you. As an agency, we work with the vast majority of Primary schools across the Oldham and Tameside area. Due to the increased need for supply staff, Teaching Personnel are recruiting for English graduates who want to gain experience working in Primary schools. The role would be a full time teaching assistant role, working with students across both key stages. You would work with the students in a small group or 1:1 basis.
This role will require someone who is adaptable and has a willingness to learn and develop, in addition to acting as a positive role model for pupils.
To be successful you will need to:
- Hold a English degree
- Have experience working with children (In school experience is preferable, however not essential)
- Be enthusiastic
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Be a strong communicator and be able to work well as part of a team
- Have a real willingness to make a difference
- Experience supporting pupils with additional needs or challenging behaviour. ( Preferable but not essential)
In return we can offer you:
- A school that aims to create a place where pupils are able to grow in a safe environment
- A real opportunity to make a difference.
- A strong leadership team that aim to support all staff so that they are able to improve and succeed in what they are aiming to achieve.
If this sounds like the role for you, please email your CV/covering letter for immediate consideration. Alternatively, call the Manchester North Primary Branch on######### for more information regarding this teaching assistant role.
Posted 13 days ago