Cramlington, Northumberland, England
£18k per year + pension
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative looking for a new challenge? IBP Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join our clients team based in Cramlington on a permanent basis. Salary up to £18,000 per annum working Monday - Friday 7.30 - 4.30.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Take ownership of the Goods In department for all items coming in to the warehouse.
- Check quantity and quality of goods received, organise delivery schedules.
- Record all non - conformances, ensuring the correct storage of goods.
- Participate in stock counts and ensure good housekeeping is maintained within your zone.
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications
- Counterbalance FLT licence with a good understanding of goods in processes.
- Ideally you will have experience of booking goods in and out.
- You will have a strong work ethic with the ability to work well autonomously.
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.
Posted 99 days ago