Our client is a an expanding UK based manufacturer, now looking for a Warehouse Operative to join their team.
This is a temporary ongoing, leading to a permanent position, for the right person.
As a Warehouse Operative, your role will be to achieve service levels at all times, whilst contributing to an efficient and co•operative working environment.
Your duties will include:
- Selecting and labelling products accurately and efficiently ensuring care in the handling and positioning of stock to minimise damage
- Achieves the set picking and packing targets
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks whilst achieving attention to detail
- Working closely with the Warehouse Manager and adhering to instructions given
- Ensure completed pallets are secured
- Carry out all paperwork duties accurately
- Ensures products are selected safely to avoid personal injury to themselves or stock loss to the company by following manual handling procedures
- Ensures the workplace is kept clean and tidy and ensures all spillages/ breakages are cleared immediately.
To be considered for these opportunities, you must demonstrate the following:
- Be fit, healthy and able to undertake a physically demanding role
- Be a team player and able to achieve both individual and team targets
- Be able to work in a cold warehouse environment
- Appreciation of safe working practices and its importance in the workplace
Due to the location of our client, your own transport is recommended.
To apply for the role of Warehouse Operative, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords • Warehouse, Storeman, Production, Manufacturing, Operative, Labour, Retail, Distribution, FLT, Goods In, Loader, Picker, Packer, Warehouse Operative
Posted 17 days ago