PR Manager - Financial Services
£60000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits:25 days holiday, 7% pension, 10% bonus, private health and dental, training and development
We have an incredible opportunity, for an established PR Manager to join a leading, nation-wide group of brands in London, who are looking to grow the wider team within their financial services division. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to help shape the future of an award-winning business, with a start-up mentality, and to make a real difference.
The experience we need.
- 6 years + experience in a leading PR role, either in-house for a dynamic brand, or for a large PR / Media agency
- Experience building, defining and deploying consumer PR strategies
- Experience across all PR channels - with Digital PR expertise and evidence of delivering results that have benefited SEO and Social
- Solid experience in effective media relations - excellent networking and people management skills
- A confident and engaging manner, plenty of gravitas to work with different business units, strong leadership and development skills
The ideal candidate will have a strong grounding in PR and Media Relations, and some experience in financial services (personal finances / mortgages in particular). We're also looking for someone who has delivered large, full-scale PR campaigns and has built a PR launch strategy from scratch.
As the company's new PR Manager you'll work directly with the Head of PR and and their award-winning PR team, but also with different internal business units, trade & consumers. This is a high-profile role and we're after someone who will set strategy to deliver and execute impactful PR campaigns, monitor news daily as to identify new commentary opportunities, develop strong relationships with all areas of the business and work with the wide team to provide a first class press office.
The role is still growing and there is also a real opportunity here, to play a part in overall brand building for the company's financial services division.
An leading group of brands with big ideas, they already have an excellent reputation, an inspiring leadership team and work environment and fantastic development opportunities. They're based in Central London and offer a fantastic salary & package. This is a role for someone pro-active, ambitious and adaptable, who can think strategically and work well as part of a growing team.
What you’ll get in return.
- Excellent career progression, we're talking a real long-term opportunity to grow an already successful organisation
- Competitive starting salary of 60,000 - £65,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown
- Long-term profit-share opportunities
- 7% Pension Scheme
- 10% Bonus
- On-site gym
Private Health and Dental
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.
Posted 46 days ago