Assistant Quantity Surveyor
£28000 - £33000 per annum
Assistant Quantity Surveyor, London
A successful and vibrant PQS/Consultancy are looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their Central London team which currently holds one the highest, APC pass percentages in the UK.
The Directors are seeking a bright and ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor as they look to expand their operations further afield across a multitude of sectors including Leisure, Hotels, Retail, Office and Residential.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyors Role
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be involved in all stages of the construction process from inception to completion and will have a number of responsibilities including:
- Cost analysis and verifying changes to costs
- Identifying actions to commercial risks
- Advising on the maintenance costs of specific buildings
- Valuing completed work
- Writing extensive progress reports
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
This role is open to any Assistant Quantity Surveyor with more than 12 months experience.
- BSc or MSc in a Quantity Surveying related degree
- 12+ months PQS/UK consultancy experience
- Good communication skills
- Basic pre contract knowledge
- Committed to achieving MRICS
- A generous salary of up to £33,000
- APC training and fees
- Social events
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- RICS professional fee
This is an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join an expanding company and build their career alongside an experienced team of professionals.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor, considering your career opportunities then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / APC / Graduate QS / London / Construction / Assistant Cost Manager
Posted 23 days ago