Work Stream Lead- Supply Chain
£45000 - £45000 Per Annum Competitive
Our client is a well-known and much-loved bakery business with a rich history in producing exceptionally high quality products. They differentiate themselves from other consumer companies by placing significant emphasis on the ethical, social and environmental aspects of operating the business in addition to the economic dimension. They have exceptionally high levels of engagement with employees, customers, suppliers and the communities in which they operate. Relationships are built for the long term with an open, honest approach to doing business and strong ethical and environmental principles at the heart of business practice.
As part of a company wide project to standardise and improve both process and working practices the work stream lead for Supply Chain will focus on transforming the way the business forecasts, plans and manages stock within the business. Integrated Business Planning is a key focus within the future supply chain; therefore the workstream lead will be key to driving this forwards. This is a multi-faceted role, working closely with 5 other Workstream Leads, Specialist internal leads and external system suppliers.
The role is a fixed term contract for the next two years and will naturally evolve and develop as the project progresses through the various stages, from initial operating model design right through to implementation.
This varied role may suit a Business Analyst or Project Manager with a supply chain background. The role will suit confident, open-minded and resourceful candidates who possess the high degree of flexibility, creativity and tenacity needed to work effectively through a challenging transformative change.
Some of the key skills and experience required are:
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Confident in presenting to the leadership team, able to convey ideas articulately and ensure understanding
- Experienced at working in a phased project environment within a large-scale transformation role
- Supply chain background within a Fast-moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment
- Team focussed ? pulling together with the other 5 workstream leads to support each other and to understand dependencies across the entire project
- Leading and supporting change, with clear evidence of embedded skills/ behaviour and performance improvement
Posted 43 days ago