Business Analyst Intern
- We are actively seeking exceptional individuals to join our team as Consulting Interns for 3-6 months in London and Zurich
Humatica is a boutique managementconsultancy. We partner with private equity firms and their portfolio companiesto accelerate value growth.
We are experts in understanding andimproving organisational effectiveness. We deliver bespoke, practical andfact-based solutions for our clients by combining proprietary tools andtechniques to quickly bring transparency to organisational effectiveness, withexperienced teams of rigorous, creative and pragmatic consultants.
We work across a broad range ofindustries predominantly in Europe, and also have experience in North Americaand Asia Pacific. We are a fast growing, entrepreneurial firm with offices inZurich, London and Stockholm.
We are looking for candidates thatare passionate, entrepreneurial, driven to support our team and that flourishin challenging environments with steep learning curves.
- Work in a team of experienced consultants on projects for national and international companies
- Support the team on hypothesis development
- Conduct research and analysis
- Communicate analytical results, summaries and conclusions
- Prepare client meeting and workshop materials
- Actively participate in client meetings and workshops
- Support the development and growth of our firm
- Available for 3-6 months (immediate start dates in Zurich, January and summer 2020 start dates in London)
- 2:1 degree/predicted to receive a 2:1 degree from a top tier university
- Strong analytical and structured thinker
- Mature, confident, self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Genuine business interest
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English fluent German required for Zurich office
- Eligible to work in the EU and UK
- Competitive, performance based compensation
- Fast-track career development and client exposure
- Engaged leadership with clear focus on your personal development
- Being part of a fun, young team
- New, entrepreneurial growth challenges in an innovative and rapidly developing sector
- Attractive work location in London or Zurich
- January and summer 2020 start dates in London or Zurich
- Applications are assessed on an ongoing basis - early applications are encouraged. We look forward to hearing from you!
Posted 19 days ago