£25000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits Package + Career Development
Permanent (Full time)
They require a Quality Inspector Preferably has experience in Operating/Programming CMM or willing to learn.
The candidate will be responsible for Inspecting Manufacturing components to specifications and supporting the Manufacturing process to ensure targets are met on time.
They will be involved in producing batch work and one offs.
We are looking for a Quality Inspector who ideally has the following skills:
* Knowledge of Quality Inspection processes
* Ability to read Engineering/Schematic Drawings
* Ability to use Precision Measuring Tools (Verniers, Callipers, Mics)
* Some experience operating a CMM
* Problem Solving Skills
* Attention to detail
* Mechanical and Technical Skills
* Must be a proactive team player, with a positive can do attitude
The benefits of working for this company are:
* They offer competitive rates of pay
* They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base
* Potential career progression
* Overtime Opportunities
* They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 120 days ago