£28500 - £29500 per annum + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for one Britains leading healthcare providers. We are looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to join a team of dedicated staff in the Wards Department. This role is based at a Private Hospital in Enfield, London.
This is a full time, permanent position to work 37.5 hours per week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
This package offers a competitive starting salary of £28,500 per annum with access to additional employee benefits as listed below.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Or
* Registered Nurse Level 2 Relevant Competencies for the role
* Evidence of relevant clinical professional development and a valid NMC Registration
* Uptodate knowledge in area of practice
* Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability
* Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards
* Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector
* Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Good team worker
* Both punctual and reliable
Duties of this role include:
* To ensure that standards of patient care are always consistently maintained in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures
* Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users
* As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the wellbeing and interests of all patients, employees and visitors
* Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered
* Encouraging the development of research and audit based clinical practice
Salary and Benefits:
Starting salary of £28,500 per annum and additional benefits which are listed below.
* Private Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you wish to apply or would like further information about this opportunity, please contact one of the team on######### or apply via this advert.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful, on this occasion.
By submitting your CV to Medicall Recruitment Ltd you are consenting to Medicall Recruitment Ltd providing you with our services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. You are also authorising Medicall Recruitment Ltd to search for potential opportunities on your behalf. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on our secure and confidential database and its use in order to secure employment.
Posted 100 days ago