Mailroom - City of Bristol - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 31e8ac
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mailroom Operative / Driver
City of Bristol - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Mailroom Operative / Driver, Bristol (SPS2554)
Reports to:Client Services Manager
Pay:Dependent on experience
Hours:40 hours per week
Closing Date:15th October 2021
Applicants: Internal & External
The Mailroom Messenger/Driver will provide a driving service on designated routes between Swiss Post Solutions (SPS) and its client sites. The post holder will also perform a variety of mailroom based tasks, and will flexibly and proactively respond to any client requirements as and when necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* The post holder will be professional at all times when dealing with clients and proactively represent SPS promoting excellent customer service.
* Receiving, sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail.
* Use of franking machines.
* Assisting with setting up of meeting rooms.
* Dealing with enquiries from the client, both face to face and on the telephone.
* Filing and retrieving documents, within an established filing system.
* Booking and receipt of courier items.
* Processing of archive files and tracking signature movements using the on-site computer systems.
* Driving a mail delivery van between sites.
* Any other duties as required by the line manager.
The ideal candidate will display knowledge and experience of the following:
* Full, clean UK Driving License
* The post holder will be professional at all times when dealing with clients and proactively represent SPS on site promoting excellent customer service.
* Processing of archive files and tracking signature movements using the onsite computer systems.
* Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of written and verbal formats with a wide range of people.
* Working accurately, under pressure, to tight deadlines with the ability to remain calm.
* Basic IT skills – Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Databases, Email and Web.
* Working shifts on a flexible pattern.
* Knowledge of UK & international mailing arrangements.
* Local transport routes and restrictions.
* Mailroom Operations
* Customer service and complaint handling.
* Works well with a team
. All roles will be expected to undertake manual handling duties within their physical capabilities. It is therefore, essential that if you have a disability which will limit your ability to undertake this type of work, you alert us at interview to this.
Swiss Post Solutions ensures equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnic background, age, marital status, physical or mental disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law. Our policy extends all phases of the employment process, including recruitment, selection, transfer, training, restructuring, promotion and compensation