Software Development Apprentice - 06781
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
£12k - 15k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Are you looking for a career that is fast-moving, creative and extremely rewarding? Do you enjoy getting stuck into tasks, using your creativity to solve problems logically? If so, then a career in Software Development could be perfect for you.
Baltic Apprenticeships have an exciting opportunity, with a competitive salary, for a Software Development Apprentice to join Refract's successful development team!
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
Being a developer at Refract is about more than just writing code. As a SaaS business, IT is integral and core to the success of Refract. A typical developer week at Refract will involve:
- Structured learning and personal development
- Collaboration with commercial teams
- Integrating Refract with third party solutions
- Third line technical support
- Whiteboarding and thought mapping
- Research & development
- UX/UI design and testing and of course, coding
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by Team Refract and Baltic Apprenticeships.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- A logical, analytical and creative approach to problem-solving
- The ability to communicate with clients, colleagues and management to explain complex issues clearly and concisely
- A focused and organised approach to work
- Passionate and proactive about web development
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Proactive and able to use own initiative
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £12,000 - 15,000 per annum (Dependent upon experience)
- 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Perk Box subscription
- 1 annual team trip away
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress you to a Level 4 programme, taking your training even further.
About the employer
Team Refract is building a world-class SaaS business, solving the challenges for sales leaders and coaches - identifying and remedying mistakes and missed opportunities on calls, demos and emails, whilst turning 'good moments' into 'great' by sharing best practice.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below
Posted 110 days ago