Assembly and Production Operative
Neath, Neath Port Talbot
£8.30 - £9.13 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
Acorn Recruitment is currently recruiting for Assembly and Production Operatives in a fast paced electronics facility based on the outskirts of Swansea.
This will be an ongoing position with a global market leader with the possibility of a permanent contract following a successful probation.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assembling and packaging electronic devices to meet strict standards and specifications
- Quality inspection of parts on the production line
- Adherence to company production and efficiency targets
- Ensuring workstations remain fully stocked with the required components
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping
- Working within health and safety guidelines
This position is currently based on a 2 shift rota, working hours are:
- 06:00 14:00, 14:00 23:00 and early finish on Friday (with a 10% allowance for shift).
- Ability to start and finish work during the specified hours a drivers licence and own transport is desirable.
- Ability to work well within a team environment, have keen attention to detail, be reliable and a good timekeeper.
If you have the relevant experience of working within a similar electronics environment and are looking for a new challenge with an established and fast growing organisation, please apply with an up to date CV.
Posted 122 days ago