Nursing Home Manager - Huddersfield
£45000 - £46000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Nursing Home Manager
I have an exciting opportunity for a Nurse Home Manager in a medium service which is located in a lovely village close to Huddersfield, the home is well presented and has a beautiful garden area for the staff and residents to enjoy. It is close to local transport links and an easy commute from the M62.
The home specialises in providing Nursing and specialises in Dementia it has a great reputation locally with external professionals.
My client is a large care home provider within the UK, who pride themselves in treating staff as individuals and specialise in delivering the highest quality care and as a successful applicant you will be joining a reputable and growing company.
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
• Previous experience of deputising/leading a team within a Care Home or similar environment.
• An RGN/RMN/RNLD qualification, with a valid NMC pin number.
• Non Nurse Manager considered with 2 years Nursing Home Management experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
In Return my client will offer:
• A salary up to £45,000.
• Extensive training and development.
• Annual Leave and other benefits
Apply today for a great opportunity not to be missed!
To apply please contact Shona on######### or email a copy of your up to date CV to #########
Posted 136 days ago