Import Coordinator - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 32184c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
West Midlands - This Area Only
22000.0000 - 24000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Import Coordinator ready to take on this new challenge! This role is ideal for a proactive and well organised individual who must have valuable administrative and import experience.
Day to day duties:
• Ensuring you are managing all aspects of the import process
• Completing the custom procedures with total accuracy ensuring that deadlines are met both internally and those defined by customs
• Obtaining and communicating internally and externally all necessary information to ensure correct measures are in place and customer needs are met
• Managing customer issues and the ability to deal with minor issues, disputes or complaints
• Ensuring documentation is UpToDate, loaded correctly and make Team Leaders aware of any issues that may arise
• Proactively actioning duties on a daily basis, supporting the team during times of absence or holidays
• Attend customer meetings and identifying areas and services we can sell to our existing clients
• Assist with staff training and sharing knowledge within the team
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Working well as part of a team and continually improving processes
• Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department
What are the requirements?
You will have excellent communication skills, spoken and written
Build good working relationships with work colleagues and our customers
Adequate knowledge of CNS, Destin8, CHIEF, Datafreight &/or Ricardo
A good understanding of the terms and endorsements of BOL's
Aware of how LIMA works & how SCM operate
Good working knowledge of Home Use / CFSP / Warehousing / Bonds / T1's / NCTS
Understand incoterms and associated freight rate calculations
Understand profiles and rates
Excellent attention to detail and helpful nature
Strong PC literacy including Word & Excel
For more information please contact Donna at REED.