Special Educational Needs Ta in St Austell
St Austell, Saint Austell PL25, UK
Teaching Personnel work all across Cornwall to provide schools with the best teachers. We are currently looking for a Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant to work in a school in St Austell.
Are you a confident and motivated person with an enthusiastic attitude towards education? Do you have previous experience working within a SEN sector and want to use you skill set in an educational setting?
This job role is perfect for those:
- Who have previous experience working with SEN.
- Who want flexible working days.
- Who have a full UK Driving Licence and access to a car.
- Who are wishing to gain invaluable experience within education.
If you have any other experience or qualifications in relation to this position please include them upon your application. This could include but is not limited to; certificates and awards in Support to Education, Teaching Assistant certificates or awards and Team Teach. All experience will be considered.
You will be:
- Encouraging students to learn and engage in lessons.
- Working alongside small groups and 1:1 to offer the best opportunities for education.
- Assisting students both inside and outside of the classroom.
- Supporting the teacher throughout the day.
- Working alongside the SENCO to ensure all children's needs are met.
Teaching Personnel will offer you:
- A dedicated Consultant to support you with your registration and journey throughout.
- Access to ongoing CPD.
- Excellent rate of pay.
- Opportunities to work in schools that only offer work through us.
- Refer a friend Bonus.
- A further career in education.
All you need to get started is to have:
- A DBS check on the update service or to apply for one with the help of Teaching Personnel.
- References from your two most recent places of work or placement with children.
- An up to date CV.
If you are interested in this position or are looking for work within education please apply via email at**with your CV, call us on######### or click apply.**
Posted 18 days ago