Senior Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner - London | Zoek UK | 322205
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner
London, Greater London, England
£41102 - £45669/annum + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
£ to £ + Enhancements per Annum | Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading hospital in The City of Westminster is looking for a Registered Staff Nurse to work as a Senior Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner/ODP to join their theatre team. The hospital cares for a number of patients with various health conditions. The hospital is fitted with state-of-the-art technology and equipment so that all patients can receive exceptional care and a smooth patient journey.
About the Senior Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner role and what the hospital is offering:
* A permanent full-time contract of hours per week
* A competitive annual salary of between £41,102 and £45,669 plus enhancements
* Day Shifts
* Private healthcare and life assurance
* Pension Scheme
* A supportive team and work environment
* Training and career development opportunities
As Senior Anaesthetic Practitioner, you coordinate and deliver high-quality patient care, ensuring a safe and effective pre-operative service. You will be working with patients undergoing a range of surgical procedures including orthopaedics, gynaecology, ophthalmic and plastic surgery, in addition to endoscopy patients, and you should also be able to support with recovery/PACU as required.
What we’re looking for in a Senior Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Operating Department Practitioner/ODP
* Post graduate experience in UK theatres
* Experience within Anaesthetics
* Have completed a relevant Anaesthetics course
* Able to work efficiently in a team as well as independently
* Good clinical knowledge and understand
* A desire to provide only the best healthcare
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation