Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£95 - 173 per day
Temporary (Full time)
We are currently seeking skilled Teaches to work in a number of schools with students with learning disabilities, profound and complex needs (PMLD) from EYFS - Post 16 years.
The client Schools aim to provide inclusive and vibrant environments and adopt, for many students, a sensory approach to learning. Experience working within an SEN school or with children/young people with Physical or Learning disabilities of some sort is essential for this PMLD Teaching role.
This work has a dual educational and care element. You may have worked in a Health and Social Care background as well as in education. Highly skilled and rewarding, a PMLD Teacher role will also involve assisting young people with feeding and personal care.
Knowledge of how students learn, P-Levels and EYFS training are advantageous, as is hoist/ Moving and Handling training.
Above all else you will be dedicated and supportive, an excellent communicator, passionate about working with students with SEN and life limiting conditions. A positive, professional and person -centred approach is essential.
We are ideally looking for candidates who are able to work on a full time basis but would also be interested to hear from you if you are available on a part time basis.
As well as being part of this schools community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly via PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEN consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to £350+ worth of free CPD such as Team Teach, Moving & Handling, Autism Awareness, SEND code of practise
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events in your local area with complimentary food and drink
Posted 105 days ago