Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Development Manager, Microsoft, .NET, TOGAF, Agile Development Manager
Are you a Development Manager seeking your next opportunity? If so Harvey Nash may have the opportunity for you.
Harvey Nash are working alongside a high profile client based in Harrogate who are seeking a Development Manager to join a growing team. The role is primarily managerial rather than technical, and you will generally be handsoff from coding work. You will focus on the overall efficiency of the team, best practice and process improvement, and on all aspects of people leadership, communication, and forward planning. It is important that you have significant experience and passion for building and leading teams, people management personal development and coaching.
* Significant experience in leading highly technical teams
* Enthusiastic, driven, selfmotivated with a focus on delivering excellent, reliable software solutions and keeping up to date with current development trends and tools.
* Excellent communicator, listener and facilitator with ability to present technical data to nontechnical colleagues
* Champion of change and continuous improvement
*Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
* A pragmatic approach to getting things done
* Advanced knowledge of:
* A broad range of software development tools and techniques
* The Software Development Lifecycle and structured change management
* Business and Enterprise architecture best practices (e.g. TOGAF)
* The role of Development within different project delivery methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this position please email ######### or send your CV through this advert.
Posted 51 days ago