FTTP Streetworks Permitting Admin - Telford | Zoek UK | 32407d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
FTTP Streetworks Permitting Admin
Telford, Telford and Wrekin, England
Up to £26000 per annum
We are currently partnered with a market disrupting ISP that are experts in building and deploying an ultrafast fibre network across the West of England. This business is looking for an experienced FTTX Streetworks Permitting Admin with a background in Telecommunications to join a rapidly expanding ISP with plans to delivers 100,000's of homes in underserved villages, towns and cities.
This is a dynamic role with the opportunity to own and deliver the streetworks permit department ensuring that the business is consistent in all aspects of build activities. Candidates for this role will need prior experience working as a FTTP Streetworks Permitter ideally with an ISP / Tier 1.
Job Role: FTTP Streetworks Permitting Admin
Salary: Up to £26k + 25 days holiday + Cycle to work + tech scheme + referral schemes + company vehicle
- Working alongside the operational team to deliver on streetworks permitting requirements
- Issuing permits across the build teams ensuring relevant NRSWA / TMA compliance
- Dealing with relevant legislation to ensure accuracy across permitting
- Preventing risks for the ISP in relation to fines such as FPNS, S74s etc
- Producing regular reports for all stakeholders on the build
- Follow best practices for all processes relating to build activities
- Working and exceeding targets set by the board team relating to permitting
- Knowledge of NRSWA / TMA Legislation (Essential)
- FTTP Experience (Very Desirable)
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...