CHP Commissioning Engineer - Electrical
£Attractive Salary plus Benefits
Job Title: CHP Commissioning Engineer - Electrical
Salary: £Attractive Salary plus Benefits
Introduction: Do you have a strong electrical commissioning background? Are you looking to secure an exciting, varied new opportunity? Our client have a requirement for a CHP Commissioning Engineer - Electrical to travel to their customer’s sites nationwide to commission their equipment as per company regulations.
£ATTRACTIVE SALARY DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE, COMPANY PENSION SCHEME, OPTIONAL PRIVATE HEALTHCARE, CAR & FUELCARD, MOBILE, LAPTOP, BONUS SCHEME & OVERNIGHT EXPENSES
CHP Commissioning Engineer Electrical Responsibilities:
- Travel to customer sites nationwide to configure and commission engine sets including fault diagnosis, service, modification, replacement and rectification.
- Ensure inspection and maintenance of LV electrical equipment.
- Supervise and undertake operation of HV switchgear.
- Incorporation of new sites and plant into operations.
- Prepare testing and commissioning strategies and setting of standards in conjunction with the Electrical Engineering Manager.
- Quality control and fault reporting of new plant and equipment.
- Prepare, develop and deliver electrical training in conjunction with other departments.
- Provide 24-hour call out support cover to respond to operating matters as per an agreed rota.
- Regular travel and overnights stays are required for the role therefore the candidate must be flexible in their approach.
CHP Commissioning Engineer Electrical Requirements:
- Proven Electrical background is essential for this role.
- Gas Safe accreditation and/or 18th Edition Wiring Regulations would be advantageous.
- Hands on experience with gas engines (CAT, Perkins, MAN, MWM, MTU, Merc, Scania)
- Working knowledge of electrical control systems (12v DC 415v AC 3)
- Ability to read and interpret electrical engineering schematics.
- Flexible approach to work willing to travel and stay away from home overnight.
- IT literate.
- Hold full driving licence.
CHP Commissioning Engineer Electrical Benefits:
- £Attractive Salary dependant on experience.
- Pension scheme.
- Optional private healthcare.
- Company car and fuel card mobile phone, laptop.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Bonus scheme.
- Overnight expenses.
NOTE My client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy Marine Electrician, British Army, Royal Air Force.
Posted 29 days ago