Up to £8.21 per hour + Rewards, Pension, Paid DBS
Permanent (Full time)
- As a Night Support Worker at Elmsmead, Taunton you will support adults with varying needs to lead as fulfilling life as possible, incorporating both therapy based activities and social based activities.
- Requirements:The individuals we support at this service enjoy a lot of community access, so confidence in lone working is essential. We are therefore looking for Support Workers with previous experience who can hit the ground running. However we will still provide a full training programme that is specific to the needs of the individuals we support.
- Shift Patterns are 8am 8.30pm
- Benefits:We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Paid DBS & Holidays
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend from now £250 £750
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- * Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Posted 103 days ago