Principal Structural Engineer
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + plus benefits
Are you a Senior Structural Engineer who is looking to take the next exciting step in your career? Do you want to join a vibrant, enthusiastic and innovative company where you will receive:
* Salary up to £55,000 per annum
* 32 Days annual leave plus 1 additional day every 2 years of service. You also have the option to buy 5 additional days holiday per year.
* Flexible working hours for a healthy work/life balance
* Modern office with excellent transport links and free parking.
* Excellent staff training and career progression
* Company pension contribution matched up to 5% of annual salary
* Childcare voucher scheme and flexible arrangements for Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave
* Staff discount scheme with savings, discounts, cash back and offers available for use at over 350 retailers. Valid for use in supermarkets, high street retailers, travel companies, days out and online purchases.
* Focus of staff wellbeing with fresh fruit and refreshments provided free of charge, yoga and meditation sessions, free use of local tennis courts, 5side football and a running club.
* Active social calendar of charity dressdown days, indoor and outdoor tournaments, awards evenings plus summer and Christmas events.
* Cycle to work scheme
As the new Principal Structural Engineer, you will be leading the Structural Engineering team in Newark, Nottinghamshire and managing project budgets, production of building structure designs across multiple sectors such as Commercial, Retail, Industrial, Residential and more. You will also be liaising with clients, contractor and consultants as well as exploring opportunities for acquiring new clients.
My Client is a multidisciplinary design consultancy with expertise in Architecture Design, Civil and Structural Engineering and BIM Services. They also offer additional services such as Highway Design, Topographical Surveys, and Utilities and Infrastructure Surveys and more.
The company have built a fantastic reputation with their clients over the years, proudly contributing to the successful delivery of some of the UKs most prestigious developments. This is a forwardthinking company that is setting future standards in how to look after its employees and therefore has featured in Building Magazines Top 50 UK Employers Guide.
You will have a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, be a Chartered Engineer (or working towards Chartership), have Good literacy with Tedds and Masterseries and experience in working in BIM projects
Interested? Then speak to Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on######### or email for more information on this exciting role.
Posted 45 days ago