Skype for Business Technical Lead
London, Greater London, England
£350 - 385 per day
Skype for Business Technical Lead - £385 a day - Outside IR35 - Will involve working across various sites locally
The Council is embarking on an ambitious change programme to facilitate improved employee mobility, better use of our assets and implement a new, more flexible, way of working and supporting culture.
The SMART programme will introduce smarter ways of working across the council and through doing so consolidate our office portfolio.
The programme will deliver a number of technology products that will transform our workforce and the way the work including the following:
- Windows 10 end user devices such as laptops and hybrid devices and associated peripherals and fit out of the refurbished floors (Wi-Fi, docking solutions, monitors)
- Repackaged applications so that they can operate effectively on a Windows 10 device and are compatible with Office 2016.
- Office 365 deployment focusing on Skype for Business initially and then rolling out the full 2016 office suite including TEAMs, SharePoint and One Drive.
- New meeting room technology.
- New telephony infrastructure in the cloud.
- New smartphones and data solutions
- New Electronic Document Management solutions with workflow.
- Technical knowledge of Skype deployments
- Experience of moving from an on premise Voice solution (Cisco ideally)
- Guide the programme in key benefits of skype
- Work with in-house technical teams to co-ordinate technical requirements
- Work with 3 rd party suppliers to deliver the Skype solution
- Ideally experience of both 2015 and 2019 versions of Skype for business
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.
Posted 8 days ago