Council Development Team Manager - London | Zoek UK | 32696e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Council Development Team Manager
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is seeking a Membership Recruiting Manager (known internally as a Council Development Manager) who will be responsible for providing leadership to a team of Recruiting Associates (known internally as Council Development Associates), a non-traditional inside sales-like role focused on identifying, pitching to and closing on new expert Council Members. Managers will be responsible for exercising a sales management approach to motivate team members to achieve and exceed monthly targets.
Their Recruiting team (Council Development team) is part of the wider Platform Operations team based in London and is focused on servicing the world’s leading financial investment firms, professional services firms, and corporations with our client's expert Council Members on a variety of topics across the globe, every day. Recruiting Associates explain to industry professionals what it means to work with our client and recruit them into their professional membership network, the Council – a base of more than 900,000 experts. These experts (Council Members) include business leaders, academics, and foremost subject matter specialists that share their insight to help our clients make better-informed business decisions.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Drive overall performance of team (8+ Council Development Associates) to meet or exceed collective performance goals
- Provide ongoing coaching, and effectively receive and provide feedback – across the structure
- Engage in the professional development of team members, and execute strategies to retain top talent
- Conduct interviews for new hires and demonstrate strong judgment in the candidate profiles selected for roles on the team
- Prepare and review performance data to monitor and measure the team's productivity, goal achievement and overall effectiveness
- Interface and partner with Client Solutions team to drive continuous improvement in quality and speed
- Guide team decision-making around compliance matters
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2+ years of high performance as a people manager in inside sales, recruiting, or phone-based environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with, motivate and lead a sales/development/recruiting team
- Results-oriented focus with a passion for coaching and driving team toward meeting and exceeding targets
- Strong collaborator and effective in a cross-functional team environment - Excel in a metrics-driven, entrepreneurial and challenging environment
- Additional language skills would be beneficial, but are not required
- Undergraduate degree or above
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary as well as quarterly and annual bonus incentives with comprehensive benefits (including healthcare coverage, a contributory pension plan, 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays)
- Global tuition reimbursement to support their employees who want to continue their professional education.
- A great team atmosphere with socials, off site activities and sports teams to join - An opportunity to contribute to our client’s Social Impact Partners Programme
About our Client
Our client is the world’s insight network. Their clients rely on the global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
They serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. They connect their clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
Our client’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Their compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
If this sounds interesting to you, then we look forward getting to know you!