Operational Risk Analyst
£34000 - £35000 per annum + + benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Our client, a lending business in Basingstoke, is currently recruiting for an Operational Risk Analyst, where you will be responsible for First Line of Defence Operational Risk in Operations.
- Maintaining the end to end Risk and Control framework.
- Ensuring all risks are captured and mitigating controls are documented and linked to the associated risk.
- Identification of risk and the assessment, continuous monitoring and reporting processes and supporting risk assessments.
- Leading the regular RCSA cycle.
- Involved in the embedding of the new Risk Framework across the business.
- Inspecting controls in place and assessing the effectiveness of the control environment in place.
- An aspect of the role is firstline control testing.
- Lead the Risk update in the Operations monthly meetings to ensure all stakeholders are aware of keys risk and control performance.
- Experience in a Risk role gained in either a 1LOD or 2LOD capacity with an understanding of a financial services organisation.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to deliver accurate direction and sometimes robust messages where required.
This is a fulltime position working MondayFriday.
Our client offers excellent career progression opportunities, employee benefits and a dynamic working environment.
Please apply online to be considered.
Posted 99 days ago