Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
£30k - 35k per year
SALARY: £30 -£35k
BENEFITS: Company Pension, Study support if required, Holiday 22 Days per year plus bank holidays rising depending on length of service.
HOURS: Full time
LOCATION: Oxford, OX1 3HA
Our client provides most of the services you would expect from accountants, as well as advice and services other traditional practices may not be able to provide.
Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit an experienced Accounts Senior. The role is offered with a mentor at Manager/Director level and study support if required. The successful candidate will plan and carry out audit work under the guidance of Partners, and have exposure to a variety of clients from different industries.
JOB ROLE (not limited to):
- Manage a diverse portfolio of clients, building strong rapport and acting as the primary point of contact.
- Completing financial statements using in-house software from clients records and a variety of packages including Sage and Xero in respect of limited companies, charities, sole traders, partnerships, LLPs. FRS102 + FRS105.
- Support Directors and Senior Management.
- Working tightly to budgets and ensuring all assignments are completely accurately and on time.
- Supervising junior members of the team and assisting with billing.
- Preparing and reviewing working papers, statutory accounts and management accounts for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships.
- Preparing and reviewing corporation tax/personal tax computations and returns.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified or Finalist level or PQE equivalent.
- 3 Years' working in a similar practice environment is essential.
- Possess a diligent and dynamic attitude to work.
- Have strong systems skills.
- Possess the ability to work to a fast pace, whilst also maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Enjoy the career development of junior staff.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Familiarity with Sage L50, QuickBooks and Xero.
- Capable of working alone and on own initiative.
Closing date for applications: 2nd September 2019
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button.
Keywords: Accountant, Accounts Senior, Accountant Senior, Accountancy, Finance, Finance Vacancies, AAT, ACA, ACCA, Practice Accountant, Practice Accounts, Bookkeeper, Bookkeeping, Accounts Assistant, Accounts, Chartered Accountants, Accountancy, Finance, Accounts Administration, Financial Control, Company Finances, Financial Services, Auditing, PQE
Posted 22 days ago