Thetford, Norfolk, England
Permanent (Full time)
Position: Resourcing Advisor
Location: Manton Wood
Contract Type: Permanent
Are you a motivated, organized person seeking a demanding and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works as one to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? Are you looking for change, and ready to make changes? If so, we're looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
Does this sound like a team you'd like to join? If so...keep reading.
We are growing our Resourcing Team in the North and looking for a Resourcing Advisor to join the team in Manton Wood. It is an exciting role in which you will get to work on vacancies from across our different business units, working with a range of hiring managers.
The key responsibilities of this Resourcing Advisor role include:
- Ensure that resource planning requirements are delivered on in line with agreed timescales and phases
- Manage the ATS ensuring a timely and professional response to candidates
- Source candidates through online channels (. professional networks, social media groups and databases when required)
- Screen CVs and update candidates on the recruitment and selection processes
- Interview candidates during the various hiring stages, including phone and first round interviews
- Book candidates in for and organise, attend and host assessment days
- Ensure that right to work checks are completed
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to comprehend requirements and ensure that we find the right candidates for the role
What do we need from you?
- Experience of high volume recruitment is essential, ideally recruiting operational and warehousing roles.
- Ability to deliver and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Experience of supporting new start-ups would be beneficial
- Ability to manage volume recruitment within a fast-paced organisation
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.