Area Manager Extra Care
Up to £38000 per annum + Company Car benefits
We are currently recruiting for an Area Manager to oversee the running of luxurious extra care schemes in South London and Surrey.
My client offer fantastic benefits including, company car, 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday, pension, childcare vouchers and full training.
Youll need experience of managing social care services for older people, ideally extra care.
Youll be required to travel to the services to support Registered Managers and ensuring that they are delivering high standards of care within their services.
* Youll ensure that your Managers are running their schemes in compliance with CQC and legislative requirements. The schemes are purpose built luxury developments with an inhouse domiciliary care / homecare service.
* Seek and evaluate user views and experiences from service users, relatives and relevant professionals
* Ensure that company policy and procedures and understood and implemented by managers
* Monitor accident and incident reporting
* Estate management
* Financial management
* Ensure company discipline and grievance procedures are followed and takes direct responsibility for these in respect of all workplace senior staff and generally supporting the retention and motivation of staff.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will need to:
* Holds their Diploma Level 4/5 in Health and Social Care (Adults) or equivalent and/or Registered Managers Award
* Have excellent operational management experience, including experience of working with older people and understanding their needs.
* Ideally youll have experience as an Area Manager, Operations Manager, Domiciliary Care Manager or Extra Care Manager
* Have direct experience of dealing with staff management issues
* Have strong communication skills
* Have knowledge of statutory and regulatory environments within domiciliary care
* Have a full, clean driving licence as the successful candidate will be required to travel to all the developments within their remit.
Interested? To be considered for an immediate interview click apply to send your CV to Kelly Buckley at Coburg Banks
For more information please call Kelly on#########
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Coordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
Posted 17 days ago