Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£22000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits
Welwyn Garden City
Salary £22,000 £28,000 (Depending on Experience)
Penguin Recruitment are pleased to be supporting an established multidisciplinary Architectural practice having an office situated near Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire.
This vibrant and friendly practice (currently 20 strong and growing!) are currently working on a number of exciting projects mainly within the residential sector and are now looking for an Architectural Technician to help within the planning stages.
You will be working on a variety of interesting residentially focussed projects, preparing drawings, designs, specifications and schedules and assisting with client management. You will also be coordinating the design teams and mentoring more junior members of staff. You will already have a minimum of 1 years worth of experience, with a proven ability to design in accordance with statutory design requirements. This is a client facing role so you must be a confident and capable individual.
To work as an Architectural Technician you must:
- Be qualified to degree level in Architectural Technology
- Ideally already have 1 years worth of experience in practice
- You should also be able to demonstrate a keen interest and passion for residential architecture which will be supported by a portfolio of work
- Ideally you will have strong working knowledge of AutoCad and SketchUp
- You will have sound knowledge of UK building regulations/ producing and submitting planning applications
- Strong design flair
- Possess strong communication skills
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technician position:
Hertford, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth Garden City, Luton, London
If you are interested in this Architectural Technicianposition, please can you giveALICE a call on for a friendly & confidential conversation or alternatively email and up to date CV and portfolio to: #########
Posted 18 days ago