Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Company benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Salary: Competitive based on experience
My client is a medium sized friendly team full of driven Architects, Technical staff and Designers and they have an excellent new opportunity for an Architect with Job Running experience to join their team. With this role we are ideally looking for someone who is technically strong and is proficient with Revit and BIM technologies as all projects are driven in these softwares.
Some of their past and present work is inclusive of the Commercial, Leisure, Logistics, MixedUse, Residential and Retail sectors. The ideal candidate will have a strong history of project running and a wealth of experience across a variety of sectors.
Expect to receive a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine career mentoring and progression in your career.
Skills required to be a Architect:
- RIBA / ARB / MCIAT qualified
- Have previous job running experience and are used to dealing with the demands of key clients
- 3+ years experience post qualification
- The ability to use your initiative to work independently but also as a team
- Varied sector experience including Residential, Commercial, Logistics and/or Retail
- Experience in producing construction working drawings
- Good working knowledge of current Building Regulations and NBS Create
- Good understanding of BIM methodologies and to be Revit proficient
- CDM 2015 knowledge is advantageous
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
If you feel you meet the above specifications, then this may be the perfect new opportunity for you!
Commutable locations for this role of Job Running Architect are:
Harrogate, Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Killinghall, Follifoot
Are you interested in this Job Running Architectrole? Please can you give KAZ a call on######### for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: #########
Posted 131 days ago