Registered Manager Childrens home
£38000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Were looking for a Childrens Home Manager who is passionate about supporting children and young people with severe learning disabilities and physical disabilities to take up a post managing a home in Swindon. The Registered Manager is responsible for ensuring that the childrens home is wellrun in accordance with Ofsted standards and that all children are safe, wellcared for and encouraged to strive for independence. The Childrens Home Manager salary is £38,000 £40,000, excellent benefits and plenty of training and development opportunities.
The Registered Manager role
As the Registered Manager of the Childrens Home, youll lead, manage and inspire a team of highly trained staff to support children and young people with severe learning disabilities and physical disabilities, including autism and epilepsy.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring that the service has the required level of resources to support the children and young people
- Monitor the service provision to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and to maintain the Ofsted rating.
- Ensure that a high quality of care and support is maintained at all times in line with the Person Centered Care Plans.
- Lead, manage and motivate the staff team, conducting supervisions and appraisals. Ensure that staff are wellsupported and coached in their roles and identify and action any training needs.
- Plan and complete service user reviews, and encourage parents to be involved
- Conduct investigations and lead of formal performance management hearings for any employee issues.
The Successful Candidate
- Were looking for somebody with previous experience of managing services for children and young people with learning disabilities. Youll have worked as a Registered Manager / Childrens Home Manager previously. We may consider applicants with significant experience at Deputy Manager level.
- Youll be qualified to QCF level 5 / NVQ 4
- Youll have good knowledge of Ofsted requirements, National Minimum standards and other relevant legislation
- Youll be a strong leader and influencer of staff teams
- Youll be able to manage challenging situations effectively
*Interested?**To be considered for the Childrens Home Manager post please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment. For more information please call me on#########
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Coordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
Posted 41 days ago