PERSONAL TAX ASSISTANT
Bridgwater, Somerset, England
£19k - 25k per year
Do you have extensive knowledge within Personal Tax? Re you looking to expand your knowledge into a progressive role?
The role itself - You will take responsibility for your own portfolio of clients, dealing with a mix of sole traders, partnerships and directors. This is a permanent full time (35 hour working week) position in Bridgwater, to start ASAP.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of Personal & Partnership Tax returns
- Dealing with client queries
- Obtaining all required documentation
The ideal candidate:
- Will be AAT or ATT qualified (this is not essential).
- Will have extensive Tax knowledge
- Be committed, friendly and approachable
What's in it for you?
- Generous salary
- Flexible benefits package to suit your needs
- Above average holiday entitlement
My client is keen to receive applications from candidates who have recent experience in a similar tax focused role. This role does not necessarily require applicants to be qualified, however they will be required to have substantial accountancy practice experience specifically within personal tax.
To apply for this vacancy please forward your CV to Carly Kellow quoting reference CK5995.
Trial Balance Consulting are proud to be one of the only Southwest of England and South Wales based accountancy recruitment consultancies to employ an expert team specialising purely in recruitment for accountancy practices.
Posted 48 days ago