City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Contract (Full time)
A great opportunity for a full time Financial Analyst based in Central London, working for a well established, successful FTSE 100 listed company on a 12 month fixedterm contract.
This is a varied and rewarding role for someone with interpersonal skills who is looking to develop their career within a market leading company.
Must be studying ACCA or CIMA and have prior management accounting or financial analysis experience. Bluechip experience is strongly preferred.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Business partnering liaising with Heads of Business Units, i.e. IT, Marketing & HR to run through KPIs, budgeting, forecasting & variance analysis
- Consolidate and analyse financial data such as budgets, income statement & forecasts.
- Raising recommendations to reduce costs and improve overall financial performance of the business
- Supporting the Directors on projects as required
- Experience working in a management accounting or financial analysis role.
- Partqualified studying CIMA/ACCA.
- Excel minimum pivot tables & vlook ups
- Comfortable presenting to the senior management team.
- Proactive and ambitious mindset
Posted 127 days ago