Residential Support Worker - RSW Required Urgently
Torquay, Devon, England
£9 - 12 per hour
Residential Support worker urgently required!
Are you looking for your next role? Have you wanted your own flexible shifts? Do you want to decide when you work?
Do you have experience with working one to one with people with Special Needs in a mentoring role?
Are you able to provide care and Support for people with Learning Disabilities or Challenging Behaviour?
Do you hold a Child Care NVQ, BTEC or CACHE ? Then we need you!
A dedicated Residential Support Worker is needed acrossTorquay, to assist children and young adults with a range of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities within SEND and Residential schools.
The ideal Residential Support Worker will need to have:
- Previous experience within a SEND school or residential care environment
- A patient and caring approach when providing all aspects of care
- Experience in one to one support to encourage independence and raising self-esteem
- Be comfortable with providing personal care to young adults, including washing, dressing, toileting and feeding
- Respect privacy and dignity at all times
- Able to adapt to different working environments
In return the successful Residential Support Worker will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- Enhanced CRB Disclosure at discounted rates, which is refundable after 10 days of work
- An unrivalled service from a dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
- The opportunity to make genuine difference in young adults' lives
All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
For more information please call George on ######### or please send your CV to #########
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.
Posted 39 days ago