Barnard Castle, England
Temporary (Full time)
Our client is a long established public sector organisation. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Chef to join their team on a temporary basis.
As a Chef, you will be responsible for serving breakfast and lunch
Your duties will include:
• Cooking to a restaurant standard
• Speciality meals for dietry requirements
• Cooking for large volumes
• Maintaining hygiene standards
To be considered for the role of a Chef, you must have:
• A minimum of two years experience cooking in a hotel or restaurant
• Understand how to organise a working day within a busy kitchen
• Able to run a busy service
• A genuine passion for food
Additionally, you must possess a current DBS.
To apply for the role of a Chef, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords Chef, Commis Chef, Commis, Baking, Patisserie, Sous Chef, Chef De Partie, Kitchen & Larder, Chef, Café, Bakery, Patisserie, Chef de Partie, Chef, Cook, Restaurant, Kitchen, Hotel, Food Service
Baxter Personnel Darlington, DL1 4WD
Posted 99 days ago