Compliance Administrator - East London | Zoek UK | 32bfff
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
City of London
Compliance Administrators required for a leading City law firm to join their growing team. The role is permanent and comes with an excellent comprehensive benefits package.
Duties will include:
- Identifying urgent CDD requests and helping the team to prioritise them
- Filing CDD records for internal use
- Conflict checking
- Scanning and archiving documents
- Assisting with file opening by processing new client and matter forms on the Firm's practice management system
- Reviewing risk assessment forms and ensuring that a risk assessment has been carried out for each new matter
- Ensuring that a risk rating has been added to the practice management system for each new matter
- Carrying out CDD checks which involve electronic verification
- Carrying out sanctions checks
- Assisting with other administrative tasks as and when they arise
This is a full time role, Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm.
If you're looking for an opportunity within a leading City law firm please contact Birchrose**Associates to apply for this position**
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.