Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Up to £17000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
My client is an expanding business that are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their growing team.
The Sales Admin is responsible for the delivery of service support to service the UKs customer base. The Sales Admin deliver a proactive service for all customer requirements quotations, stock availability, order progression, query resolution, technical information.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Responsible for delivery of starttoend service process for clients current UK customer base.
- Managing own time to deliver our service levels and exceed customer expectations
- Receiving and managing inbound calls and emails.
- Designated contact for allocated portfolio of customers.
- Proactively identify new opportunities with current customers for the business development team to qualify.
- Quoting customers with the intent of winning profitable business.
- Sales quotation and order processing.
- Proactive engagement with current customers to ensure no loss of business to competitor.
Experience, knowledge, skills
- Expert in the use and execution of ERP is a requirement for this role.
- Competent in managing all aspects of customer service delivery.
- A proven track record in a business that provides solutions within the manufacturing industry.
- Strong relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity.
- Must possess outstanding communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Posted 102 days ago