£55000 - £60000 per annum
Robert Half are partnering a software organization based in Weybridge to bring on a Finance Manager. I am working with the Finance Director on this role, this is a newly created position due to the extra workload due to the continual growth of the business. Previously there was not a Finance Manger in place as the Financial Controller oversaw everything. Both the FC and FD are ACA qualified and preferably the individual coming onboard will be as well, but it is not essential. The Finance Manager will manage a small team of 3 transactional staff, whilst also working closely with the Accountants and Finance Analysts.
As Finance Manager you will get great exposure, a defined career path and exposure to process controls, financial reporting and financial planning & Analysis.
- Take ownership of the Finance function
- Manage the statutory accounting function
- Production of the group consolidated management accounts
- Prepare technical papers for the senior management team
- Drive process improvement around controls
- Manage external relationships, act as a business partner to the wider group business
- Directly managing a small accounts team
- This role will involve implementing change and supporting nonfinance
- Working closely with the Managing Director to drive to business from a commercial and operational perspective
- Preach best practice, drive efficiencys and add value as part of the senior leadership team.
- ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA Qualified
- Strong group reporting experience
- Ability to present and communicate effectively at all levels
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Ability to innovate and drive positive change
- Passion for technology as an enabler
My client has been rapidly growing over the past few years and that is the reason they are now looking to bring onboard a Finance Manager. They are a forwardthinking company and want someone to come onboard with a similar mindset, there very much is an ethos of work hard, play hard. This could be a great opportunity for someone to step into their first managerial role with the real possibility so stepping into a more senior roles in a few years. If this role sounds of interest, please apply below!
Salary & Benefits
£55,000 £60,000 + Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 29 days ago